- Heat wax in warmer until lukewarm OR place in microwave in 3 min. increments until completely liquefied. Temperature of heated wax should not exceed 120° F.
- Clean the skin with rubbing alcohol or other astringent.
- Pat skin dry and powder lightly.
- Test wax temperature on your wrist before applying to clients. Dip spatula into wax and spread a thin, even layer of wax in the same direction of hair growth.
- Cover with BOMBSHELL LAS VEGAS STRIPS and PRESS FIRMLY in downward strokes in the same direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin firmly with one hand and, with the other hand, QUICKLY pull strip in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth staying close and parallel to the body.
- When waxing is completed use a post wax soothing oil or lotion. To decrease redness, follow with an antibacterial or hydro-cortisone product.
CAUTION: To avoid burns, test wax temperature on your wrist before applying to clients. Temperature of heated wax should not exceed 120° F. Never use Bombshell or any waxing products on clients who are using Retin A or Accutaine. Never wax broken, red, rashy or sunburned skin. For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes.